- Head Brewer, General Manager, Beer Dumpster….wearing a number of hats in numberous beer places in Hong Kong
- BJCP National Beer Judge, BJCP Exam Proctor, Certified Cicerone
Pillar of the craft beer industry in Hong Kong
- Known to be the super taster, springing out tasting notes in speed
- BJCP National Beer Judge, BJCP Exam Proctor, WSET diploma, Italian Wine Scholar etc..
People call her Ball-jeh – she only likes drinking funky stuff, from bretty sour beer to heavily barrel aged imperial stouts.
- Carbon Brews Brewer Dias aka. the Hulk is from Kazakhstan
- He studied beverage biotechnology in university, and he worked in breweries in France, Kazakhstan, and Hong Kong after his graduation.
- He thinks craft beer is an excellent combination of science and art. Working at Carbon Brews, Dias keeps wondering how far they can go as they constantly push boundaries.
- Experienced marketer in local brewery, you can find him in many many beer events
- BJCP Certified Judge, Cicerone Beer Server
He brews great beers himself winning awards in local homebrew competitions, and judged in different beer competitions in Asia
- A whiskey specialist, exhibitor and educator, and an explorer in the alcoholic space
- BJCP recognized beer judge
A mixed fermentation sour ale & IPA lover, he also loves badminton and bouldering, so ask him anything really.